What Precision Adjusting For the Master Chiropractor Will Do For You
Precision Adjusting is a three and a half hour home study course that will guide you through the elements of chiropractic adjusting, enabling you to better serve your patients.
Whether you learn a new technique, or simply discover how to exponentially enhance the techniques you’re using, Precision Adjusting will develop your ability to accurately diagnose and effectively treat your patients with the most powerful tool available- a precise chiropractic adjustment.
This information is covered in 6 videos, and easily reviewable in a 92 page accompanying PDF.
As a member of the Precision Adjusting site, you’ll get access to:
- Three and a half hours of content, separated into six videos that focus on introductory principles, exercises, the pelvis, the lumbars, the thoracics, and the cervicals. This content is presented through streaming video so that you can review and move through the videos at your own pace from any device.
- 12 individual adjustments you can use with your patients, video demonstrations, in-depth text, and a quick review. Each adjustment includes key points to ensure accurate application of the technique on individual patients. The supplied manual ensures that you can rapidly reference the “quick review” portion before applying any adjustment.
- The Tao Of Chiropractic, enhancing your understanding of your role as a Master Chiropractor who serves his patients. This conceptual framework has evolved over more than 30 years as Dr. Charles has refined and developed his approach to practice.
- The Science of Chiropractic, covering the dynamics of adjusting, causes of subluxations, and consequences of subluxations.
- Short daily workday and pre-patient movement routines, warming your body and mind up to ensure that your adjustments are swift, accurate and impactful every single time.
- Chiropractic conditioning and training programs, at the beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels, so that you can develop your body as well as your mind. Dr. Charles shares what exercises you must do to enhance your coordination, general psychomotor skills, speed, strength, endurance, and flexibility. Developing these six areas will give you the ability to physically implement what you’ve conceptually learned through this program in an effective and accurate way that your patients will appreciate with every visit.
- Four effective screening tools you can immediately use to accurately evaluate your next patient, including ROM, Palpation, Therapy Localization, and the Shock Absorber Challenge. Dr. Charles provides his own insights and applications of each tool, enabling you to take what he has learned over more than 30 years and begin using it immediately to serve your patients.
And thanks to the practical nature of Dr. Charles teaching style, you can take what you learn in this session and immediately apply it when treating your patients.
All this content is delivered to you through the drcharlesonline.com website.
You can access your material from any device with an internet connection - iPad, iPhone, Laptop, Desktop, tablet, Android phone - at any time.
When you join, you will be sent a username and password which you will use to access your materials.
There is no limit on how many times you can access the material, and there is no limit to how many devices you can access this material on.
Once you purchase this material, you have permanent access to it. Your purchase will not expire.