What Session One Of Dr. Charles 100 Hour Applied Kinesiology Course Will Do For You
If you've been looking for a system to more effectively and accurately treat your patients, and to do so in a way that treats them as more than a collection of symptoms, then you'll be interested in Session One of Dr. Charles 100 Hour Applied Kinesiology Course.
While the recordings are ten years old, the principles are timeless. Over the course of five hours of video, which you can watch from any device with an internet connection, Dr. Charles delivers an informative and practical introduction to the principles and tools of Applied Kinesiology.
Through a series of live demonstrations and engaging presentations, Dr. Charles will teach you:
- The history of Applied Kinesiology as a collection of tools for diagnosis and treatment
- The key principles of Applied Kinesiology, and how they improve your ability to diagnose and treat your patients
- How basic muscle testing can indicate the true root cause of a patient condition
- Specific Muscle Tests, including pectoralis major clavicular, psoas, and wrist extensor
- Causes of muscle inhibition to better understand patient presentations
- Therapy localization for diagnosis and treatment
- How to use postural analysis in diagnosis
- Identifying and working with reactive muscles
- Basic Applied Kinesiology procedures you can immediately use with your patients
- Using and understanding trigger points with patients
- Basic procedures to facilitate inhibited muscles
- Muscle mechano receptors
- The five factors of vertebral challenge
- Neurolymphatic Reflexes
- Neurovascular Reflexes
- Identifying and treating spinal fixation patterns
- Identifying and treating lumbosacral subluxations
- The role of nutrition in patient health
- A basic muscle flow so that you know what to do, and in what order, with a patient
And thanks to the practical nature of Dr. Charles teaching style, you can take what you learn in this session and immediately apply it when treating your patients.